For PC users:
If you are running Windows 10 or higher, you may use Snipping Tool to take a screenshot.
1. Tap Start/Cortana -> Search "S" or "Snipping Tool" -> Open Snipping Tool
2. Alternatively, you may press Windows logo key + Shift + S.
3. Rectangular mode is selected by default. You can change the shape of your snip by choosing one of the following options in the toolbar: Rectangular mode, Window mode, Full-screen mode, and Free-form mode.
4. After you've snipped the image you want, tap the save icon () and save it to the folder you want.
5. Attach the saved image to your inquiry email.
For MAC users:
1. To take a screenshot, press and hold these three keys together: Shift, Command, and 3.
2. If you see a thumbnail in the corner of your screen, click it to edit the screenshot. Or wait for the screenshot to save to your desktop.